This Banana and Egg Breakfast Bowl is sure to power you up first thing in the morning. Delicious and nutritious for sure!
Banana and Egg Breakfast Bowl
- 1 Medium Ripe Banana
- 1 Whole Brown Organic Egg
- 1/2 Medium Pink Lady Apple (Cut into bite-size pieces)
- 1-2 tbsp Raw Almond Butter
- 1-2 tbsp Dried Coconut Flakes (No sugar added)
- 1 sprinkle Cinnamon
- Coconut Oil (for cooking)
- 3 tbsp Egg Whites
- Using a fork, mash the ripe banana and mix with egg and egg whites in a small bowl so it makes a batter. It will be a bit lumpy.
- Heat a small saute/omelette pan and add the coconut oil. Ad the batter. Cook as using the same technique as making scrambled eggs.
- Place cooked mixture into a bowl. Add apple, cinnamon, almond butter and coconut flakes.
- If you follow Whole 30, vegetables are expected at each meal so add an extra serving at lunch or dinner.