Simple and healthy, this marinated grilled tuna steak recipe is sure to please!
Marinated Grilled Tuna Steaks
- 1/4 c low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh queeed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 4 4 oz. tuna steaks
- In a flat glass dish, or other nonreactive type bowl, add the first 7-ingredients. Give a slight, gentle mix to keep the ingredients in the dish. Add the tuna steaks. Marinate for at least 30-minutes turning after 15-minutes using a spoon to cover the sides of the steaks with the marinade as well.
- Preheat grill for high heat
- Lightly grill grate. Cook tuna steaks between 2 -4-minutes a side depending on desired doneness. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Serve with steamed asparagus or broccoli