This is a take on California Pizza Kitchen’s Quinoa and Arugula Salad with Chicken.
Quinoa, Arugula, Chicken Salad with Champagne Vinaigrette
This is a take on California Pizza Kitchen's Quinoa and Arugula Salad with Chicken.
- 3 cups Baby Arugula
- 2 pcs Fire Roasted Tomato in Oil
- 5 Asparagus Spears (steamed)
- 1 tbsp Pine Nuts
- 1/4 cup Rainbow Quinoa (cooked)
- 5 oz Chicken Breast (grilled)
- 4 tbsp Champagne Vinegrette (I make a recipe I found on Epicurious.com)
- Place arugula on plate.
- Julienne roasted tomato and sprinkle on top of arugula.
- Cut asparagus into 1 1/2 pieces and add to salad.
- Sprinkle quinoa over arugula.
- Chop grilled chicken breast into bite-size pieces. Place on top of salad.
- Add pine nuts.
- Top with dressing and toss. Enjoy!
I typically keep 1 cup of cooked quinoa and 10-15 grilled chicken breasts in the refrigerator for use throughout the week. It cuts down on meal prep whether it's making lunches for work or a quick dinner.